Relationships should provide both partners with a sense of happiness and fulfillment, but can often end up in fighting and hurt feelings. Relationship counseling addresses the problems that affect all relationships, whether it be individuals married 30 years or couples just starting out.
There’s no reason to wait for problems to boil over before seeking out professional advice. The greatest sources of conflict often develop at the beginning of the relationship, but they don’t become apparent until it’s too late. Conflicts can arise in parenting differences, communication problems, infidelity, finances or cultural differences.
Relationship counseling can help develop the necessary tools to build and maintain happy and healthy relationships. For more information and to determine whether relationship counseling is right for you contact me.
PREPARE/ENRICH is the leading relationship inventory and skill-building program used internationally. The PREPARE/ENRICH assessment is an online survey you take with your partner to help you identify the unique strengths and potential growth area of your premarital or married relationship. Based on the assessment results I can provide feedback sessions to discuss and understand the results.
The program helps couples:
- Explore strength and growth areas
- Strengthen communication skills
- Identify and manage major stressors
- Resolve conflict using the Ten Step Model
- Develop a more balanced relationship
- Explore family of origin issues
- Discuss financial planning and budgeting
- Establish personal, couple and family goals
- Understand and appreciate personality differences
If you are looking for pre-marital counseling to fulfill the requirements of your church or temple, please contact me for more information