Anxiety Therapy LA is always looking for therapists to join our team. If you are interested in learning more about working at Anxiety Therapy LA please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Psy.D., LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, LCSW – candidates must be licensed and registered with either the California Board of Behavioral Sciences or the California Board of Psychology
- Experience and training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Engage in regular personal study and CE to build ERP and Acceptance Commitment Therapy skills
- Grounded in ERP or ability to learn gold standard treatment for OCD within 1-3 months
- Ability to independently see clients using ERP
- Minimum 10 hrs per week caseload. Most sessions are 50 minutes.
- Commitment to ongoing learning and evidence-based practices
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to follow all HIPAA guidelines and code of ethics
- Ability to work privately and without interruption when engaging in telehealth services with clients
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please submit your resume, 2 professional references (1 of which should be from your most recent direct supervisor or manager) and a 1-3 page cover letter to include:
- Why you are interested in treating OCD and OC related disorders using ERP vs general talk therapy?
- How you feel your training has prepared you to work with individuals with OCD and OC related disorders specifically?
- How you feel you’d be able to connect with individuals with OCD?
- What you’re specifically hoping to gain in the capacity of this role.
- Your short-term and long-term professional goals.
- Salary expectations.
Interested in scheduling an appointment?
Anxiety Therapy L.A. is a group practice founded by director Michelle Massi, LMFT. We specialize in the treatment of Anxiety Disorders using cognitive behavioral treatment. Our cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) treatments are individualized for a full range of psychological disorders. Each of our clinicians are licensed to practice in the state of California. Michelle Massi LMFT, Marni Baim LCSW, Nicholas Jewell PsyD, Rachel Kang LCSW, and Nadine Shoukry LMFT are trained and practice with the most current treatments supported by empirical research.